Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I'm an Idiot.

     Okay, I CANNOT believe that I forgot to mention that I received an awesome care package from the Cassidy family last week. How could that have slipped my mind?? I've only been staring at the awesomeness of my fully-stocked food shelves for the past 6 days now, since it arrived. Although, in my defense, I'm starting to get sick and colds always make me a little thick-headed. Example: just yesterday, I thought I lost my room key three times. Three times! And I never lose anything, let alone something as important as a room key! But still, that's no excuse for me forgetting to say something.
     Jean and Chelsea were wonderful and kind enough to send me all sorts of delicious things, including Cheerios, cup-o-noodles, instant Kraft mac n' cheese, dark chocolate M&Ms, oreos, Quaker chewy bars, hand warmers, a tropical-scented air freshener, and Mad Libs. I've been living like a queen in my room, and most nights I'd rather just stay in and eat what I have stocked on my shelves than the stuff they try to serve us at the Hub. My cup-o-noodles is practically a feast compared to their mystery pasta and caggabe that more closely resembles saurkraut.
     Anyways, I really wanted to apologize for neglecting to mention you guys in my last blog entry-- THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! I truly appreciate the gifts!
     Cheers :)
     

No comments:

Post a Comment